- Fast payment of accounts
- Fast identification of employer and workers’ compensation insurance carrier
- Reduction of off workers’ compensation in A/R and B/D
- Reduction of hospital staff required to follow up
- In-house attorneys follow up on disputed cases
- Knowledge of applicable rules and regulations
Workers’ Compensation accounts are among the most difficult and time consuming to collect. Accurate employment information is not always obtained during the registration process. In addition, patients rarely know the name of the applicable workers’ compensation insurance carrier.
MAMI locates insurance information using internal databases, state resources, and patient contact when required. Our trained staff follows up on accounts until they are paid.
Our in-house legal staff is available to assist in contested cases and we are knowledgeable about state laws and regulations.